FOOD & BEVERAGES
FROM FRANCE THE WEBMAGAZINE
« Are you a big fan of French drinks? We completely understand this passion. That’s why we have decided to interview some of the most important drinks makers in France so that they can deliver some of their best advices on how they make such a good French wine.”
- Nos interviews des personnalités et chefs français
- Nos vidéos sur l’actualité de l’agroalimentaire français
- Our video of agri-food companies
- Our video on French Chefs
- Our video on french drinks
- Our video on french food events
- Our video on french products
- Our videos of french food trends
Meeting with Cyril Brun, the cellar master of the Champagne house Charles Heidsieck:
“This is quite possibly a legendary year, the kind we only see every 20 – 30 years“ and also with Stephen Leroux, champagnes Director CharlesHeidsieck detailing champagnes markets of the House.
Yellow wine from France's Jura Region
Opening of the yellow wine ('La percée du vin jaune') is one of France’s most important wine festivals and is held every year during the first weekend of February. Newcomers and amateurs of this legendary and unique golden wine from France’s Jura region gather to celebrate and taste the new vintage.
A new wave of coffee culture in France
In the world capital of gastronomy, espresso at the counter is still too often associated with a "sock juice" ... But the coffee culture is progressing in France.